Galileo is Europe’s global satellite navigation system.
ESYEN, as partner of Thales Alenia Space France, is currently looking for 1 AIV Engineer to be part of the Galileo Ground Mission Segment AIV team.
The position is based near Avezzano, Italy, at the Galileo Control Center, hosted in the Telespazio premises.
The successful candidate owns the following:
- Academic degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in Integration, Verification and Validation of Ground Segments
- Good knowledge of Linux systems
- Good knowledge of shell and shell-scripting
- Good knowledge on DBs and SQL query language
- Knowledge of information security
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Proficiency level in English, both written and spoken
- Eligible for security clearance
- Availability to travel within Europe
Experience in Satellite Navigation, Galileo project and its Ground Segment.
TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
The successful candidate will carry-out the system integration and verification activities of the Galileo Ground Mission Segment (GMS), as detailed hereafter:
- Ground Segment integration based on customer requirements
- Ground Segment verification and validation process
- Software installation and configuration on Linux environment
- Test procedure definition and execution
- Software anomalies analysis and troubleshooting
- Attendance to coordination and planning meetings
- Attendance to Anomalies Review Boards
- To provide Technical Support to all activities
- To provide technical daily support to operations
- To provide second level maintenance support
- To support on site coordination to identify and mitigate current operational issues
- To provide support to System Operations
The successful candidates will be offered a permanent contract and a very competitive salary package, commensurate with skills and experience.
Anyone interested can send an e-mail enclosing his/her curriculum vitae to job [at] esyen.com, specifiying in the subject “Galileo GMS AIV Engineer“.
The offer is open to all applicants irrespective of their gender.