Galileo is Europe’s global satellite navigation system.
ESYEN, as partner of Thales Alenia Space France, is currently looking for 1 AIV Engineer to be part of the Galileo Ground Mission Segment AIV team.
The position is based Munich, Germany, at the DLR premises.
The successful candidate owns the following:
- Academic degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in Integration, Verification and Validation of Ground Segments
- Good knowledge of Linux systems
- Good knowledge of shell and shell-scripting
- Good knowledge on DBs and SQL query language
- Knowledge of information security
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Proficiency level in English, both written and spoken
- Eligible for security clearance
- Availability to travel within Europe
Experience in Satellite Navigation, Galileo project and its Ground Segment.
TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
The successful candidate will carry-out the system integration and verification activities of the Galileo Ground Mission Segment (GMS), as detailed hereafter:
- Ground Segment integration based on customer requirements
- Ground Segment verification and validation process
- Software installation and configuration on Linux environment
- Test procedure definition and execution
- Software anomalies analysis and troubleshooting
- Attendance to coordination and planning meetings
- Attendance to Anomalies Review Boards
- To provide Technical Support to all activities
- To support on site coordination to identify and mitigate current issues
- To provide second level manitenance support to operations
The successful candidates will be offered a permanent contract and a very competitive salary package, commensurate with skills and experience.
Anyone interested can send an e-mail enclosing his/her curriculum vitae to job [at] esyen.com, specifiying in the subject “Galileo GMS AIV Engineer – MUC“.
The offer is open to all applicants irrespective of their gender.