Galileo is Europe’s global satellite navigation system.
ESYEN, as partner of Thales Alenia Space France, is currently looking for 1 GSMC Information Security Engineer to be part of the Galileo GSMC team based in Paris (Saint Germain En Laye).
The position is based in Saint Germain En Laye- Paris, France, at European GNSS Agency (GSA) offices.
The successful candidate owns the following:
- EU citizenship
- Academic degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in Integration, Verification and Validation of Ground Segments
- Good knowledge of Linux systems
- Good knowledge of Windows systems
- Good knowledge of shell and shell-scripting
- Good knowledge on DBs and SQL query language
- Good knowledge of firewalls and firewall rules
- Knowledge of information security
- Aptitude to analysis and troubleshooting activities
- Knowledge of virtualization on VMware environment
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Proficiency level in English, both written and spoken
- Eligible for security clearance
- Availability to travel within Europe
KNOWLEDGE OF ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience in Satellite Navigation, Galileo project and its Ground Segment
- Installation and configuration of JBoss EAP
- Installation and configuration of VPN and IPsec
- Installation and configuration of DNS servers
- Installation and configuration of SINA devices (Secure Inter-Network Acrchitecture)
- Installation and configuration of Gateway Server, Proxy/Firewall WinGate
- Installation and configuration of Intrusion Detection Systems
- Installation and configuration of SIEM products (Security Information and Event Management – ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager (ESM), QRadar))
- Installation and configuration of OpenNMS, Nagios
TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
The successful candidate will carry-out the system integration and verification activities of the Galileo Security Management Center (GSMC), as detailed hereafter:
- Integration based on customer requirements
- Verification and validation process
- Software installation and configuration on Linux/Windows environment
- Test procedure definition and execution
- Software anomalies analysis and troubleshooting
- Attendance to coordination and planning meetings
- Attendance to Anomalies Review Boards
- To provide Technical Support to operational activities
- To support on site coordination to identify and mitigate current issues
The successful candidates will be offered a permanent contract and a very competitive salary package, commensurate with skills and experience.
Anyone interested can send an e-mail enclosing his/her curriculum vitae to job [at] esyen.com, specifiying in the subject “Galileo GSMC Engineer – SGEL“.
The offer is open to all applicants irrespective of their gender.